AFRICANA SKINCARE respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you and help you understand how we take care of your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it) and will inform you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
What personal data do we collect about you?
- Identification details. Name and surname, postal and electronic address, and telephone.
- Payment information. These include your payment card details.
- Transaction details includes details about payments for products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Information about your visits to the website www.africanaskincare.com, IP address of your device, date and time of access. For more information about this, see our Cookies Policy.
- Any information that you voluntarily send us to our email address email@example.com
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How do we obtain your personal data?
The data that we process is:
- What you provide us when you purchase our products;
- What you send us willingly via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- What you provide us by subscribing to our newsletter;
- What you willingly share on social sites.
Do we collect data on minors?
The sale of our products is not directed to minors. However, those under 16 who wish to register on our website and / or purchase our products must have the authorisation of the father / mother / guardian or legal representative.
Likewise, if you share images in our social networks in which minors under 16 years appear, you must ensure that you have the prior authorisation of the father / mother / guardian or legal representative of the minor.
AFRICANA SKINCARE reserves the right to request the accreditation of said authorisation at any time.
Why do we process your personal data?
AFRICANA SKINCARE may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the information you request about our products.
- Guarantee the correct processing of your order, in the event that you purchase any of our products.
AFRICANA SKINCARE uses its social networks to advertise its products. In this sense, by sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorise us to reproduce and publicly communicate them on said networks for the purposes previously expressed.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you are not interested in the processing of your data through AFRICANA SKINCARE social sites in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them.
In the event that AFRICAN SKINCARE needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, it will request your express consent to do so, which you may unilaterally revoke at any time.
Newsletters and commercial communications
AFRICANA SKINCARE may send newsletters and commercial communications to those users who have previously given their express consent to do so. The information in these newsletters and communications will consist of commercial information, featured content, relevant advice on the operation of the system and promotions.
The user will have the possibility to request the cessation of sending such newsletters and communications in the terms provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services, and to revoke their consent unilaterally, also at any time, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing directly in the footer of the newsletters sent in the unsubscribe section.
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in Africana skincare is: Tatiana Martinez Golovina, with NIF: 02667609-T (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment).
Her contact details are the following:
Address: Cami de Canyelles, 13
08811 Canyelles (Barcelona)
Contact phone: +34722377243
Contact email: email@example.com
How long we keep your data for?
Your personal data shall be kept for as long as it is necessary to attain the objectives for which it was obtained in the first place. After this time, AFRICANA SKINCARE shall then remove the data from its systems, notwithstanding the possibility that it might be kept; in which case the processing of such shall be limited to making and defending claims, pursuant to the terms established in the applicable law.
What security measures do we take when it comes to processing your data?
AFRICANA SKINCARE shall process Users’ data and keep it confidential at all times and uphold the duty of secrecy associated with this data, pursuant to the provisions established in the applicable regulations. The appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken, as they are necessary to ensure the security of the data so that it is not altered, lost, processed or accessed by unauthorised third parties, taking into account the current technology, the kind of data stored and the risks that it is exposed to.
What are your rights?
You may exercise the rights listed below by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request, at any time, that AFRICANA SKINCARE confirm whether it is treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, where appropriate, you have granted for the processing of your data by AFRICANA SKINCARE
- File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
Depending on the type of processing of your personal data that AFRICANA SKINCARE does at all times, the legitimation may be:
- Compliance with the obligations of AFRICANA SKINCARE when you place an order for our products through our website.
- Compliance with the legal obligations of AFRICANA SKINCARE.
- The legitimate interest of AFRICANA SKINCARE in improving our products and customer service, or managing your queries.
- The consent that, where appropriate, you have granted us for the elaboration of commercial profiles based on anonymised personal data, and the sending of commercial communications with information about our products.